Wednesday 2 January 2013

☺ katy perry lashes ☺

So i'm a total eyelash freak. I love a good pair of false lashes and i'm not afraid to wear them out day to day. The only problem that I have is trying to find a good quality pair of fake eyelashes that look natural enough for people not to look at me and think 'wow someone's a diva' (although i do like to think of myself as one). So when last shopping on Asos, I decided to see if they had anything good to offer, and well they did! 
I ordered the Oh, Honey! Lashes by Eylure with Katy Perry, and I was really pleasantly surprised!
As well as the cute packaging it has (see below), the lashes are of a lovely quality and the glue was good too! The lashes look quite natural but just give your own lashes a nice boost great for going out in the daytime! 

I was also really impressed with the price, I got mine for just £6 from Asos, which I think is incredibly reasonable for the quality of the lashes and I just love the packaging so much, I mean look at it! It's adorable! 

I would really recommend these lashes, they're good for both going out in the night and in the day! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! x


No comments:

Post a Comment