Wednesday 2 January 2013

☺ new barry m products ☺

Now I have quite the soft spot for sparkly girly things so I recently bought the Barry M Glitter Nail Paint in Amethyst and I love it! Its a multi glitter suspended in a clear polish, which looks great over a black base, which is how i've been wearing it.


For only £2.99, I think it's a really good quality polish, I'm a big fan of Barry M products! The glitter nail paint range has some lovely shades so I will definitely be buying some more of the glitter products!

I'd also like to review the Barry M Lipstick in shade 121. It's a matte bright red shade, which is nice enough but I did have some problems with this product. I quite like the packaging as it's simple but what I found was that the lipstick wouldn't give off a smooth enough effect on the lips. I'm not sure if that makes sense but what  i mean is that it shows off all the lumps and horrible skin on your lips, so you have to have perfectly exfoliated lips to rock this lipstick! For £4.49 I wasn't expecting much, and I wasn't that disappointed - Also the shade doesn't really suit my skin tone so that's my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment